- Statement of no more than 200 words about how the applicants envision attending the annual meeting will help advance their career in history.
- C.V. (please be sure to include the following information: current and permanent addresses, educational background, degrees achieved and expected, current institution, current status, and years of IEHS membership)
- Documentation of insufficient conference travel funds and IEHS membership. A letter template may be completed by a department chair or advisor providing this verification. (The template can be downloaded by clicking here.)
- Documentation of participation in the OAH program
- Proposed budget that specifies how the funds will be allocated
The final decision will be made by the IEHS Travel Grants Committee by February prior to each OAH. Each recipient will also receive a certificate.
Please indicate “IEHS Travel Grant Application” in the subject line and send materials in Microsoft Word or PDF by midnight (EST) on December 1, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Committee Members
Hannah Greene (Ph.D. candidate, Skirball Department of Hebrew and Judaic Studies, New York University);
Daniel Morales (Assistant Professor, Department of History, James Madison University).